Millions of people suffer from chronic Pain.
Unfortunately, too many people are now addicted to or dying from an overdose of opioids (a class of drugs either derived from, or chemically similar to, compounds found in opium poppies).
Opioids include legal prescription painkillers like oxycodone (OxyContin®), hydrocodone (Vicodin®), morphine, codeine, fentanyl, and others. Heroin, which is illegal, is also an opioid.1 But now, there are alternatives.
CBD has now been clinically shown to
- Reduce pain by binding to CB1 receptors while reducing swelling
- Reduce social anxiety cognitive impairment and discomfort in patients diagnosed with Generalized Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD)
- Help to combat neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimers by removing plaque that block neuron-signaling
- Reduces cigarette addiction by modulating the rewarding the effects of nicotine
- Improves sleep quality and Help to clears acne by inhibiting lipid synthesis on the skin
- Help to regulates blood sugar
- Provide relief to those suffering from IBD (Crohn’s or Colitis) through it’s anti-inflammatory effect
- Help to improves symptoms of MS (multiple sclerosis) by providing durable protection to neurons
- Works to help eliminate fat. Several follow up studies have shown CBD usage is associated with smaller waist circumference
And much, much more!
Check it out here
The Inside Story of Cannabidiol – What are the Benefits of CBD – YouTube on Alternative Wellness – Next BILLION Dollar Industry.
New CBD Hemp Oil products are Live. Check Them Out Now and Sign Up for FREE… You can build your own CTFO teams. “Ride the Wave!” Don’t get left behind. Get Involved and Make a Difference…
CTFO Income Opportunity
Be Part Of The CBD Hemp Oil New Product Line Revolution
WHY CTFO CBD WILL BE THE BEST QUALITY IN THE INDUSTRY:
1. Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
2. All our products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, and refers to a system of manufacturing that guarantees reproducibility of product quality to set specifications
3. They are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility.
4. That also means there is no testing on animals done in our facility; that’s a big issue – especially in the skin care industry.
5. We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don’t use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
6. Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil.
7. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
8. There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin care products.
9. With CTFO CBD products, you’re getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form.
10. These truly are the best products on the market.
Not all CBD products are created equal and we will have the highest quality.
Here are some Facts:
- Cannabis has been used for medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
- By federal law, the possession of Cannabis is illegal in the United States, except within approved research settings; however, a growing number of states, territories, and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to legalize its medical use.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved Cannabis as a treatment for cancer or any other medical condition.
- Chemical components of Cannabis, called cannabinoids, activate specific receptors throughout the body to produce pharmacologic effects, particularly in the central nervous system and the immune system.
- Commercially available cannabinoids, such as dronabinol and nabilone, are approved drugs for the treatment of cancer-related side effects.
- Cannabinoids may have benefits in the treatment of cancer-related side effects. For more info go to: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq#link/_1
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of the 150+ naturally occurring Phytocannabinoids found in certain strains of hemp and in all cannabis plant strains. It is legal in many places and is used in the management and treatment of chronic pain, PTSD, anxiety, anxiety disorder, depression, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2, seizures, and in conjunction with allopathic approaches to diseases including cancer chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Anecdotally CBD is being used with positive results by patients for almost every illness.
CBD, unlike Δ9-THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), is a non psycho-active compound of cannabis. It’s use and popularity as an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs is growing worldwide despite difficulties, ambiguities and, in some cases, contradictory legal status in some states and countries.
In the USA the consumption of CBD hemp oil is federally legal, since CBD hemp oil falls under the same importation and commerce laws as other hemp products. Some US states have not enacted legislation specifically relating to CBD hemp oil and continue to use high THC cannabis laws to govern the status of CBD. At the same time many states have legislated to legalize or decriminalize cannabis.
Most states have detailed information relating to the legal status of recreational cannabis, CBD, and what is increasingly referred to as ‘medicinal cannabis’. up-to-date state specific info can be seen at Legal history of cannabis in the United States (in Notes).
In 1939 Irishman William Brooke O’Shaughnessy introduced cannabis extract to American pharmacies and thus began it’s popularity as a remedy. A wide range of cannabis extracts became freely available and could be gotten from travelling doctors, ‘snake oil salesmen’, and apothecaries across America and Europe.
The general lack of controls and regulation at the time lead to some deaths and injuries linked back to supposed cannabis extracts. Unscrupulous makers produced formulations that were of questionable quality for quick profits and some cases the ingredients were toxic or poisonous. This unfortunate practice was widespread across the profitable field of medicine and remedies.
As result, in 1906, The Pure Food and Drug Act was passed by the United States Congress. It required that certain special drugs, including cannabis extracts, be properly and correctly labeled with contents. Prior to this many drugs were marketed as ‘patented’ medicines with ‘secret ingredients’. The new regulations, however, did nothing to stem criticism about the availability of narcotics in particular and around 1910 there was a new round of legislation aimed to strengthen requirements for their sale and remove ‘loopholes’ in poison laws.
The 1910 revisions were designed to restrict all narcotics, including cannabis, as poisons therefore requiring a doctors prescription and limiting sales to pharmacies only. The first instance of the 1906 Act was enacted by the District of Columbia in the same year as ‘An act to regulate the practice of pharmacy and the sale of poisons in the District of Columbia, and for other purposes’. The act was again updated in 1938 to the Federal Pure Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act of 1938 which is still current as of the early 21st century. To date, marijuana remains under this law defined as a “dangerous drug”.
CBD as a separate substance or as an ingredient of other products is legal across the USA since it is a hemp extract however when purchasing people should check their specific local and national laws.